Design Director, Angel Dear. Brooklyn, Ny. 4.2016 – present.
• Oversee the design and development of seasonal collections, lead all line presentations.
• Manage design team on print and pattern development, CAD design, tech packs, fit.
• Execute sample approvals and revisions. Manage overseas factories and vendors.
Apparel Designer, Munchkin Inc. North Hills, Ca. 4.2012 – 10.2012.
• Create inspiration mood boards, color stories, fabric boards, and trend overviews.
• Execute designs that support line plans, assortment strategies, competitive price points.
• Shop marketplace, and research fabrics and styling details within set design budget.
Founder & Owner, Clothpony Children. Venice, Ca. 8.2005 – 10.2008.
• Responsible for running all aspects of high-end children’s clothing business, including design collections and oversee original textile prints, source vendors, fabrics and notions, work closely with pattern makers, liaise with domestic and overseas factories from samples to production, handle merchandising, marketing, sales and tradeshow logistics.
Product Design Director, Club Libby Lu - Saks Inc. Chicago, Il. 4.2004 – 5.2005.
• Responsible for the product development process of hard and soft goods including mood board creation, sketches, technical specs, and samples while working closely with president of company and head merchandiser. Manage domestic and overseas factories and vendors.
Product Designer, Publications International. Chicago, Il. 2.2002 – 1.2004.
• Design stationery, gift products and accessories for boutiques and companies including Target, Bed Bath & Beyond. Work with style guides and licensed art.
Assistant Designer, Michael Simon. Ny, Ny. 1.2000 – 5.2002.
• Create surface designs for exclusive novelty knit wear collections.
Freelance Designer, Lucky Jade. Hermosa Beach, Ca. 3.2013 – 3.2016
• Head designer for high-end baby and toddler cashmere and sportswear line, create and execute exclusives for Barneys New York, Bloomingdales and Giggle.
Freelance Designer. Bees & Dragons/Monster Republic. Los Angeles, Ca. 11.2009 – 11.2013
• Head designer for high-end, edgy layette, baby/toddler, boys and girls apparel.
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Bachelor of Fine Arts, 2000.
Sage Foundation Merit Scholar.
Superior attention to detail, trends, taste, and style.